In 2021, The Quilter Foundation launched its Local Community Fund, to support its mission of wanting to improve the lives of 100,000 young people in our local communities.
The Local Community Fund
Supporting local causes
Feedback from Quilter colleagues shows there is a keen desire to support a range of causes in their local areas. In a recent survey to help determine The Quilter Foundation’s direction:
- 81% felt it was important or very important to support local causes
- 66% would prefer to fundraise for a range of causes.
From 2022, all money raised for The Quilter Foundation will be reinvested back into our communities through the Local Community Fund.
Quilter colleagues can nominate charities to receive grants of up to £10,000, per quarter.
Our grants will support charities by providing:
- funding for projects and programmes of direct benefit to beneficiaries
- support for staff and key workers working directly with beneficiaries
- capital expenditure to cover the purchase of small capital items directly related to the charity’s services.
The Local Community Fund is a fantastic way to engage with our local areas and support causes close to home.
Help to support us
If you would like to make a donation to The Quilter Foundation, please visit our JustGiving page.
Thank you for your support.