A snapshot of our highlights in a year of extraordinary challenges.
For the generations of today and tomorrow
We are customer focused
We offer choice and flexibility
We are open and transparent
We act and invest responsibly
2020 was a year that presented many challenges but our people have risen to them and we have come through strategically better positioned.
Paul Feeney Chief Executive Officer Quilter plc
Quilter: 2020 Year in Review
- Maintained high levels of client engagement and operational resilience despite global lockdowns.
- Migrations of clients and advisers onto new UK Platform completed in early 2021.
- Largely completed integration of advice acquisitions and reorganised advice business around customers.
- Initiated strategic review of Quilter International.
- Optimisation initiatives on track to deliver c.£50 million cost savings by end-2021.
- Continued capital management discipline.